BySoft FreeRAM 4.0 is freeware memory manager
program that defragments and reclaims memory from the operating
system and leaking applications and dlls. This decreases load
time and boosts application performance.
- Easy to use
- Optimize memory manually or automatically
- Flushes unused libraries to disk
- Increases efficiency of your CPU
- Easily free specified amount of memory with shortcut
- Easily free predefined amount of memory (5%, 10%, ... 80%)
- See real time chart of available memory and CPU usage
- Automatically or manually tunes system file cache
- Skin support
- Uses system tray
BySoft Internet Remote Control 2.6 enables remote monitoring and control of a DialUp connection. It also enables message communication between connected users and remote program execution on the server.
BySoft Network Monitor 1.2 displays all kind of information in real time (1-second update) about all network adapters (network cards, RAS connections, virtual cards, server monitoring for web hosting) in your system.
StayAlive Pro is freeware program that simulates Internet activity so you don't get disconnected from your ISP.
- Works with modem, adsl or cable connections
- Simulates Internet activity through HTTP or PING
- Nag window removing
InternetPal is 32-bit win95/98/NT/2000/XP program for monitoring Internet connection. Automatically monitors calls and detects connection types. It runs in the system tray. Detailed information about the connections is stored into the log. Freeware!
Check if the food you buy contains additives dangerous to your health. Have you ever wondered what all of those e-numbers actually mean? This free application contains list of food additives by e-number or by name telling you which to avoid.
Easily calculate your body mass index. Just enter your weight, height and sex and BMI Calculator will indicate if your are underweight, normal, overweight or obese, and what is your ideal weight. It will put you on dynamic chart. Freeware!