LeafPicker allows you to easily capture and save Web pages, flash, html snippets and image files while surfing.
Once you start a job, LeafPicker will process it on the background without breaking your surfing or working; when a job finishes, a message box will show at the corner of the desktop for informing you.
LeafPicker is available with IE and IE-cored browsers. (e.g.: Maxthon browser)
LeafPicker is a very useful tool for every graphic designer, programmer, or the person who wants to save html page/snippets, graphics or flash from Internet web pages.
Features for LeafPicker
· Preview and save entire page/snippet with TXT or HTML format
· Save all image files on a page for offline viewing
· Include original URL of page as a link for revisiting easily
· Save all images on a web page once
· Thumbnail and key information is displayed about each file for choosing the right files quickly
· Filter and sort image files by size and type
· Download all flashes on a Web page once
· Sort flash files by size
· Compatible with all IE-cored browsers
· Track and manage every job with the job monitor
LeafPicker Info / Download LeafPicker