Wave Flow is a very complete audio editor that can play, record, filter and modify a wave form, using lots of different functions and following the WAV standard. Besides, as it has been designed for a Windows environment, it is done visually, easily and intuitively. In the 4.5 and above versions, Wave Flow gets a new interface, that makes the sound edition even easiest.
Those characteristics are obtained building a program that supports multiple windows or MDI documents (multiple document interface). Allowing the use of different windows simultaneously, the work that have to be done gets easier. Wave Flow also has a complete CD player.
Wave Flow is free to download and to try, and the best way to test it and to see what can it do is to download it and try it.
Wave Flow has a very visual interface that makes the sound edition easy. It lets you use over 60 sound edition functions, which are divided into menus:
- File menu: This menu lets you Open, Save, Print, and many more functions related to the file managing.
- Edit menu: This menu lets you use all the typical functions of the Windows clipboard (Cut, Copy, Mix, Paste, Delete, Undo, Mix, Repeat, Force or Insert silence, Trim ...)
- Tools menu: This menu contains the generic audio processing functions, like: Inverse, Reverse, Reverb, Eco, Effects, Fade In/Out, Amplify volume, Resample, Speed Up/Down, ...).
- Filter menu: This menu contains all the functions that use the frequency domain (Advanced filter, Filter bank, Equalize, Dynamic expander, ...), and all the functions used to filter the wave form (Hat top filter, Median filter, Average filter, Add noise...)
- Miscellaneous menu: This menu contains some extra functions like Histogram, Change Color, Loop On/Off, Zoom In/Out a list of interesting Internet and audio websites...
- Help menu
- View Menu
Wave Flow Info / Download Wave Flow